Preventing the contraction of the novel coronavirus is elementary.
This highly contagious pneumonia flu is prevalent worldwide now. There are 7 coronaviruses that are able to infect humans. None of these viruses have a vaccine that works to prevent infection.
The Chinese government has quarantined 18 million people and 3 cities to try and contain this China born virus to no avail. This virus is already showing up in showing up in China, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, United States, Australia, and the Philippines.
Scientists are already trying to create a vaccine for the new virus. But don’t expect it anytime soon. The Wuhan Coronavirus is difficult to replicate or propagate in the laboratory.
Even though there are no vaccines available to combat these coronaviruses, there is a home remedy of Colloidal Silver 1100 ppm
In the mean time here are some tips to prevent contracting the coronavirus:
• Drink plenty of liquids and rest,
• Watch for symptoms of the common cold,
• Watch for signs of the flu,
• Watch for a cough, sneezing, a runny nose, fatigue, a sore throat and in some cases, fever.
• This novel coronavirus attacks immunocompromised individuals such as children, elderly and those with HIV-AIDS so watch these individuals closely that have the weakest immune system.
• wash Hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently,
• avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• using sneeze hygiene, (cover mouth when coughing or sneezing,)
• Avoid touching sick humans that display cold or flu symptoms,
• When you cough or sneeze, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands,
• Avoid live animal contact,
• Cook mammal meat thoroughly,
• Use Home remedy, Colloidal silver 1100 PPM, to support immune system,
• do “what you do every cold and flu season,”
• Clean and disinfect high traffic objects and surfaces you touch often, (bleach or commercial virus disinfectant)
• if you suspect you might have the Wuhan coronavirus, wear a surgical mask,
• If you are concerned about your symptoms, contact your doctor.
The CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, raised its travel warning for Wuhan to level 3 the highest possible level of alarm.