Yeast Infection is a fungal infection of the skin.
This fungal infection can be contracted by anyone at any age. The itching infection is caused by the fungus candida albicans.
“Candidiasis,” is the assigned medical name for yeast infection as it is usually caused by a yeast called candida.
The itching, burning, inflamed, yeast infection is caused by the fungus candida albicans when there is a depletion of the beneficial bacteria, lactobacillus.
Most women will have a yeast infection at least once in their lives. (Read the entire report Here) Yeast infections are commonly treated at home.
A common home remedy for yeast infection is colloidal silver.
Normally your immune system will keep yeast infections under control. However, a weakened immune system allows the fungal infection, candida, to replicate rapidly causing pain and severe itching. When the body is sick or you are taking antibiotics, your immune system is at its weakest level allowing a yeast infection to proliferate.
Yeast spores covers our bodies inside and out. It is the unbalanced over-growth of yeast that is considered a yeast infection.
The FAQ’s for yeast infection:
• Yeast infection symptoms, the most common symptoms in women are intense burning, itching swelling, and redness around the vulva combined with pain and soreness in the vagina. These symptoms of yeast infection
• What is the fastest way to get rid of a yeast infection? Home remedies can eliminate mild yeast infections in 2-3 days, (i.e. colloidal silver) more severe cases of yeast infections, require a prescription medicine and may take weeks to subdue.
• What is a home remedy for yeast infection? Prior to the discovery of penicillin, colloidal silver was a natural anti-fungal medicine used to combat yeast infection. Colloidal silver is now sold as a supplement and is still considered a natural home remedy, natural antibiotic, natural antiviral and natural anti-fungal supplement.
• What causes yeast infection? The balance of the bacteria (lactobacillus) works synergistically with the yeast candida, to prevent an overgrowth of yeast in and on the skin. Sickness and or prescription antibiotics can accelerate yeast growth.
• Is a yeast infection an STD? Yeast infections are not considered a sexually transmitted disease but can be transferred to other individuals via sexual intercourse.
• Can babies get Yeast infections? Thrush is a yeast infection of the mouth, usually found in babies.
• Vaginal yeast infection is a fungal infection that attacks the tissues at the vaginal opening.
• Male yeast infection appears as an itching, burning irritation of a rash with small white spots on the inflamed penis. This fungal infection is usually acquired by having sex with a women that has a Vaginal Yeast Infection. Yeast infections in men are more common in uncircumcised men.
• Yeast infection treatment falls into two categories; Home remedies, (colloidal silver, Essential oil of oregano, yogurt, tea tree oil, etc.) and doctor prescribed medicines. All of these Yeast Infection treatments are viable.
when applied at the right time.
• Yeast infection causes : weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, stress, lack of sleep, diabetes, pregnancy, antibiotics and poor eating habits.
• How do you get a yeast infection? An imbalance of the good bacteria Lactobacillus keeps the ever present bad fungus candida albicans in check. When the balance of fungus is greater than the bacteria, yeast infection occurs.
• How to treat a yeast infection? Most yeast infections are treated with over-the-counter (OTC) remedies and OTC medications, when in doubt a woman should confirm the diagnosis with her doctor.